Thursday, May 6, 2010

difficult times.



Times are difficult, without a job we can't do much. I noticed that my old friends are going out without asking if I'd like to join them, that made me feel really upset but I will survive. I am searching for jobs and I am sure that soon enough I will be making some money to help out my husband pay the bills and so I can go shopping as well...haha
At least I am feeling a lot better since I started the physical therapy post surgery. I can feel some improvement in the pain, and finally I am starting to get out of the house, I don't know why but for some reason I got so used to be at home, I was feeling like it was my safe place. I think that was normal, I spent 2 months mostly at home, because I was in pain, recovering and no money. But I am sure that my life will soon be back on track and a job should be on its way.
Today I went to the mall trying to find a gift to send to my mom and my mother-in-law, ended up coming home with empty hands, I will try a different mall tomorrow, and hopefully I will find something. It was hard to walk in those stores knowing that I couldn't buy anything for me. Oh well, tough it up. This is what I was wearing today. Talk to you guys soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment