Saturday, January 21, 2012

and...the simple great things in life.




I started volunteering at this shelter called: homeward pet ado
ption center.
The website is:
www.homewardpet.org and I am loving it!


They are a no-kill shelter and they really care about their little guys. I am so happy to be part of it. I have to say that I wish I had started volunteering years ago, but being from Brazil I didn't know much about it.

The pretty furry faces I see ever time I am there, makes my day. Here are some of them:



Abigail: still needs a home :-)






And this is Sookie (Kiwi at the time) I've adopted her from this shelter a couple years ago, and I could not be happier.
My husband and I are looking forward to adopt a second one as soon as we move to a bigger place. There's nothing like a house with a pet. They just bring so much join.

Love my pretty girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment