Monday, March 8, 2010

Leaving Brazil






wow, 1 month went by so fast, of course I did a lot of things, saw a lot of my friends but at the same time it feels like it was gone pretty fast. It will be hard to leave them again, but I am happy that at least Lucas and Aline will be going to Seattle with me to spend 3 weeks.
Was really hard to say goodbye to my mom, but I think I am get used to, at least I know that soon I will be back. At least I hope so.
I am happy because I had the time to spend and enjoy my family, specially my mom, and I am happy because while I was here her diabetes was controlled and we could do lots of things together without me being worried about her having a lower blood sugar experience, as I was used to see.
I was able to go see my best friend Roberta, and take my family with me, it was a perfect weekend at Lagoa do Taquaral.
I didn't do lots of tourist things this time, but at least I did what I had planned to do.
OH Sabrina, it was amazing to see how much she had change, she is my little princess. We had a great time together.
Going to miss all of them, but I will be back soon.
Love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment