Monday, December 14, 2009

1 week to go.

Hey everyone, I just thought about making a blog of this new moment of my life. I've been working as a nanny for the past 2 1/2 years, and I decided the time to stop just arrived. I have till Friday to say goodbye to being a nanny. I am pretty excited as this cycle of my life is finishing and hopefully a better one will soon approach.
Have so many things on my mind. So many ideas. So many plans, but one thing is certain: "next year will be a year full of changes"and that makes me happy. Will be going back home (Brazil) to spend time with family and friends, going to miss my husband and my cat but it will be good to be away from the cold and rain for awhile. When I get back will be time to look for going back to school, have my surgery done (laparoscopy) because the doctor is suspecting of endometriosis which I had a hard time this year because of the pain that I've been feeling, but right now I don't wanna talk about this, right now it is time to talk about exciting things like, coming back to Seattle, look forward to take classes and find a better job, a job that suits me and make me a happier person.
As I was a tomboy type of a girl in high school, I was never into beauty and style at all, but lately those subjects are getting my attention, and I am really excited about it. I've been watching a lot of videos on you tube about make up tutorials and they are helping me a lot to deal with my low self-stem because of the disease. So I am looking forward to be posting soon some pictures and videos.
This is just an introductory post.
Talk to you guys soon,

Val

No comments:

Post a Comment